Cream Cheese Baked Salmon

When I first tasted the Baked Salmon at Conti's it quickly became my favorite. The salmon was moist and flaky, served with Paella rice and a side of buttered vegetables/salad greens. The crust/topping has a hint of cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. I have been wanting to replicate this dish at home and luckily my sister-in-law- Mao Jimenez has successfully recreated this recipe and has been ever so kind to share it with me. 

This recipe is as close as it can get to what I tasted at Conti's.  As a certified salmon lover, I can say that this recipe will not disappoint. My family loves it! I am so happy that I can whip up this dish anytime someone craves for it! Kudos Ate Mao! Now, sharing the love with all of you!     

             

Ingredients
2 pieces Salmon Fillet, (deboned and descaled) 
1/2 cup Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup chopped Parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
                                                   
Flaky and moist!
1 Preheat the oven to 175 C.

2 Pat dry the salmon and place in a greased baking dish. Season both sides with a sprinkle of salt, pepper and garlic powder.

3 In a bowl, mash together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder and chopped parsley. Spread generously on top and sides of each salmon fillets and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

4 Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until crust is nice and golden brown.

5 Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon, and a side of buttered vegetables.


Comments

Popular Posts