Cheese Sticks

My daughter was so excited for her first Gourmet Club meeting. She's been blabbering about it for weeks, even reminding me to prepare the ingredients days ahead. They'll be making cheese sticks. She said that she'll be bringing home some for me to taste. 

The big day came and she brought home her creation. I was surprised to see a bright orange-colored cheese stick. It was terribly salty! She rolled-it up in cheese  powder and there was a generous, thick coating all over! So I told her nicely and cautiously that it was very salty and if she wants, she can help me make another batch- sans the cheese powder...and so we did! She ate it all up for dinner! (Maybe a nice powdery coating of cheese powder would do, but I prefer mine, plain.)


Ingredients:

Magnolia Cheezee, cut into strips or sticks (any brand or kind is ok)
Molo Wrapper
Cooking Oil
1 tablespoon Lady's Choice Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Del Monte Sweet Blend Ketchup

Wrap a cheese stick in Molo Wrapper and seal it with a little water. Do this for the rest of the sticks. Heat up pan then add cooking oil. Deep-fry until golden brown. Cool down on paper towels.  For the dip, blend the Mayo and ketchup together. Feel free to add in more, as desired. 



Comments

Popular Posts